Save the planet (and your money)
London homes are responsible for 50% of emissions generated in the capital. Our gas boilers emit an average of 2.8 tonnes of CO2e into the atmosphere every year and account for 12% of NOX emissions. But one simple change in how you heat your home will reduce local air pollution, cut your CO2 emissions and reduce your energy bills by up to 30%.
Beyond the boiler
Lava’s ‘beyond-the-boiler’ service is unique. We undertake a full powerflush of your central heating system, carry out a complete service on your radiators and valves, and then install Hydromx® – a nanoparticle solution in your radiators that improves heating efficiency by 20-35%. Each installation also comes with the opportunity to upgrade to smart technologies.
- Hydromx® cuts more carbon than solar panels at around 1/3 of the price.
- Typically pays back in 4-6 years
- In trials, it warms homes 2.4 times faster than water.
- Delivers more comfort to those hard-to-heat rooms.
- Anti-corrosion properties will extend your heating systems life.
- Warranted for 20 years not to degrade.
Hydromx® is being used across the world by people looking to protect the planet and their wallets. Early adopters include The Empire State Building in New York, HBO Box Office, Travelis Homes in Wales, the NHS and Forest Green Rovers.
Now’s your chance to fight climate change and to reduce your energy bills.